PTFE strips come in a variety of colors, density and thickness. For the most basic pipeline project, you will be able to use the standard, white Teflon tape. However, the gas lines and more dangerous work, more specialized types of thread tape may be necessary. With color, it does not affect its performance, but depending on your coloring tubes can be selected. There are signs that determine the classification PTFE tape, taking into account factors such as the width and density instead of the standard.
If you interested about PTFE tape, you can click: PTFE tape.
1. Grip the end of your fingers with tape. Pressed against the male end of the pipe end of the pipe plumber thread thread sealing tape, and 1/8 inch from the bottom of the tube in the distance.
2. Start winding plumber pipe thread sealing tape around the male end in the same direction, the thread will be. Overlap each rotation plumber with a width of a half, but with the end of the first pass do not overlap.
3. Continue to wrap pipe thread tape, holding a plumber’s tape to teach you to go. Covering all pipe thread tape wound while you continue to the next tape slightly overlapping each row.
4. In the final stretch of a pass from reel tape tear. Tightly pressed against the pipeline in order to ensure end plumbers tear thread sealing tape.
Our company specializes in the production of pipe tape, if interested in our products, please click: pipe tape.
high temperature resistance white ptfe heat sealing tapes
4. Percentage elongation
5. High pressure resistance
6. Residual lubricant(max)
-190°C to + 370°C
8. Tensile strength
Pink, white, yellow or other colors base on certain MOQ.
13.Standard or Nonstandard
14.Place of Origin
15.Minimum Order Quantity
Inner packing: 10pcs tape wrapped in transparent shrink foil / box or one pcs in a small box as clients’ requirement.
Outer packing: 250pcs/carton, 4 cartons/master carton, or as per customer’s request.
high and low temperature resistance
good resistance to abrasion
excellent weather resistance
a long-term preservation
good sealing effect
1. Ptfe Tape is widely used in applicable strong oxidant, strong acid, oxygen, gas, high temperature steam and various chemical corrosive of Pipes and valves interface.
2. Ptfe Tape can be long term used in the temperature between -190°C to +360°C.
3. Ptfe Tape is used in hardware, construction, chemical and electronic, national defence, transport, medicine and other areas.
4. Ptfe Tape is widely used in industrial applications, civil-construction, machinery, chemicals, and space navigation especially in drainage systems, and are characteristics of thread sealing, insulation, corrosion resistance anti-aging, using in oxidizing agent for a long term.